Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Whit Dresses-visit 1on1.net

September 30, 2008 · Filed under LDS Temples, Store, family · Tagged , , , , , , , , , · Edit
www.1on1.net
I love white dresses. When a baby is wearing a White Christening Gown or a Blessing Dress it is the epitomy of purity. White is my favorite color. I know some people say that white isn’t really even a color. But it is. It makes all other colors possible. I bought some white dresses for my daughters on Easter. Their easter dresses have always been white. When they stood beside each other in their white dresses and white bonnets and gloves, I’d never seen anything more beautiful.
My oldest daughter is now seventeen. In the coming years I will probably see her in another white dress. I’m sure that when she stand before her friends and family in a white wedding gown. Again, It will be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
In a world so full of darkness, wear white. It’s not just for weddings anymore.

No comments: